[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Cornet or Trumpet player

Vilcad (Ron Gable) Vilcad \(Ron Gable\)" <vilcad@earthlink.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:17:28 -0500

Just received the following e-message:
Dear R & R>

Got a response!!!!!!!

Guy down in Florida, plays cornet. I have just sent him all the details and
74 page history of Portugal, the band, the universe...everything. I was
typing all night.

I don't know whether he got the info from your site or DJML. I have not seen
any contribuyions from him. Could be a lurker.

Best wishes

Ivor

If you're a cornet or trumpet player and want to retire to paradise, it's
probably not to late to apply.

Ron & Rosemary Gable
Jazz Advocates & Jazz
Writer for Impact Weekly