[Dixielandjazz] Re: the best solo in jazz

David Palmquist davidpalmquist@dccnet.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:07:06 -0800

Hi Bill,
Timner shows the record label code OK beside takes B and C, but nothing
beside take A.  I'll put the question out to the Duke-LYM list though, a
couple of members will surely know.

I have only the 1 versoion with Jabbo, that is take B, and it's on the 2 CD
set The Okeh Ellington, which came out a few years ago.

David (in Delta)