[Dixielandjazz] Duplication

Lou Shimbart lou.shimbart@sympatico.ca
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:41:20 -0500

I've had this happen if the server did not clear the messages after
downloading to my computer.

If, for some reason, the downloading of messages was not completed the
messages remain on the server and are received again next time you receive
your mail.

Now that may not be the reason in this case in which case I am of no help at
all.

What else is new.

Regards    Lou

----- Original Message -----
From: "benny theiler" <bennyth@ev1.net>
To: <dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 5:11 PM
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Duplication

Today, every message sent through DJML was duplicated on my computer.  I
received 96 messages.   Two would come at the same time, from the same
person, same subject, same time, etc.  Can anyone advise me as to why this
occcurs, and what remedy must take to eliminate the problem?  Please advise
off list.  Thanks, Benny.......

Benny Theiler
Bennyth@EV1.net