[Dixielandjazz] FW: Favorite Jazz Solos

Nancy Giffin nancyink@ulink.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:53:00 -0600

From: Dan Augustine <ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu>

[snip] Yeah, well, what can i say?  Here are what some of us named as
our favorite (not to say, 'the best') jazz solos.  I compiled this
because a) i want to find and listen to the ones i don't have, and b)
i like lists (shocker, eh?).  Dan..... [long list]

Thank you SO much, Dan, for compiling this list; it's excellent.
I have no jazz collection to speak of, so it's great to have something like
this. Sadly, I'll probably never even get to hear many of these songs, let
alone collect them, but I've got decades ahead of me to try.
Love and hugs,
Nancy