[Dixielandjazz] Fred Rich orch on Turner Classic Movies

Don Ingle dingle@baldwin-net.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:09:20 -0500

Not sure which film short this is, but keep an eye peeled for Jerry Colonna
on Trombone, and Adrian Rollini on Bass or Baritone sax. They were on one
Fred Rich short I saw some years ago. This might be the one.
Don Ingle
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Coleman" <charliew8fim@ncool.net>
To: <dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 11:34 PM
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Fred Rich orch on Turner Classic Movies

FYI - A Movie short featuring Fred Rich and one other band will be shown on
Turner Classic Movies on November 11, 2002 at 5:30 AM Eastern Standard Time
(USA).  I'm not familiar with this short, but hope to catch maybe a glimpse
of Bunny and the Dorseys.  I'll have my VCR programmed.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of the fine jazz musicians
who inhabit this site for keeping OKOM alive, well and growing!

Best Wishes,

Charlie (Support Live Jazz) Coleman, IAJRC, FIGA and Central Ohio Hot Jazz
Society member