[Dixielandjazz] APA asked to investigate mind control in destructive cults

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:09:54 EST

--part1_1ac.b665743.2af87462_boundary

In a message dated 11/4/02 3:29:09 PM Central Standard Time,
snargi01@yahoo.com writes:

> What's with the spam? I might have missed something in
> the article but I didn't see anything about trad jazz
> in it.
>

> --- JimDBB@aol.com wrote:
> > Cults of hatred
> >
> > APA Monitor, Volume 33, No. 10 November 2002
> > BY MELISSA DITTMANN
> > Monitor staff
> > Print version: page 30
> >
> > Panelists at a convention session on hatred asked
> > APA to form a task force to
> > investigate mind control among destructive cults.
> >
> > Holding a briefcase filled with the explosive C4,
> > Kerry Noble entered
> === message truncated ===

   this was a goof.  It was intended to go to a newsgroup on this subject to
which I contribute.  sorry about this.

   Jim Beebe

--part1_1ac.b665743.2af87462_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 11/4/02 3:29:09 PM Central Standard Time, snargi01@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">What's with the spam? I might have missed something in<BR>
the article but I didn't see anything about trad jazz<BR>
in it.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
--- JimDBB@aol.com wrote:<BR>
&gt; Cults of hatred <BR>
&gt;&nbsp; <BR>
&gt; APA Monitor, Volume 33, No. 10 November 2002<BR>
&gt; BY MELISSA DITTMANN <BR>
&gt; Monitor staff <BR>
&gt; Print version: page 30 <BR>
&gt;&nbsp; <BR>
&gt; Panelists at a convention session on hatred asked<BR>
&gt; APA to form a task force to <BR>
&gt; investigate mind control among destructive cults. <BR>
&gt;&nbsp; <BR>
&gt; Holding a briefcase filled with the explosive C4,<BR>
&gt; Kerry Noble entered <BR>
=== message truncated ===</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; this was a goof.&nbsp; It was intended to go to a newsgroup on this subject to which I contribute.&nbsp; sorry about this.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Jim Beebe</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ac.b665743.2af87462_boundary--