[Dixielandjazz] Where...now George Brunis

Charlie Hooks dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 16:07:57 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3105706079_806245_MIME_Part

on 5/31/02 11:39 AM, william price at talcp@worldnet.att.net wrote:

=FF=DE=20
Jim   of course you are right- it was Gene Mayl  whom I've known since abou=
1949.  I was making appnt. to Mayo Clinic also day I sent Brunis comment.
Paige is guy who made the Lincoln commection- may be error.

Aw, shucks, Bill.  I kind of liked Gene "Mayo," especially if you add
mustard and catsup.

Charlie

--MS_Mac_OE_3105706079_806245_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Dixielandjazz] Where...now George Brunis</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 5/31/02 11:39 AM, william price at talcp@worldnet.att.net wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>=FF=DE <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Jim &nbsp;&nbsp;of course you are right- =
it was Gene Mayl &nbsp;whom I've known since about 1949. &nbsp;I was making =
appnt. to Mayo Clinic also day I sent Brunis comment. Paige is guy who made =
the Lincoln commection- may be error. <BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Aw, shucks, Bill. &nbsp;I kind of liked Gene &quot;Mayo,&quot; especially i=
f you add mustard and catsup.<BR>
<BR>
Charlie
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3105706079_806245_MIME_Part--