[Dixielandjazz] More on Georg Brunis

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 13:34:23 EDT

--part1_8.2711d60c.2a290e1f_boundary

Don, What a wonderful load of music memories you provide us. I, too, haunted
the 1111 Club, Rupneck's, Jazz Limited, etc., in that time period. Especially
enjoyed the Saturday nights at Jimmy Yancey's on the South side, where I met
and formed a great friendship with Don and Taffy Gibson. Please dredge up
more of these fabulous recalls. They take me back to some happy times.  Bob
Simpson

--part1_8.2711d60c.2a290e1f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Don, What a wonderful load of music memories you provide us. I, too, haunted the 1111 Club, Rupneck's, Jazz Limited, etc., in that time period. Especially enjoyed the Saturday nights at Jimmy Yancey's on the South side, where I met and formed a great friendship with Don and Taffy Gibson. Please dredge up more of these fabulous recalls. They take me back to some happy times. &nbsp;Bob Simpson</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8.2711d60c.2a290e1f_boundary--