[Dixielandjazz] Southern California only

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 11:56:16 EDT

I don't mean to compete....

This Sunday La Canada is having music in the park with one of our favorite
bands, Coyote Hills from 6-8 p.m. Memorial Park is just west of Angeles Crest
exit off the 210, east of the Foothill exit off the 2 and east of the Ocean
View exit off the 210.  No fee, bring your chairs, food and alchohol is
allowed, as are dawgs (jazzin' Korkee will be there) Look for us smack dab in
the middle with one of the worst colored quilts. We hope some of you can join
us....if Mr. Wonderful can catch a ride down I'll even have bloody marys....

your friend

Sheree Ingram