[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Reviews

Henry B. Stinson HenryStinson@earthlink.net, JazzHarmonicat@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:22:21 -0400

I hope to just write about what good jazz is available in the DC
area (including suburbs, if the mag lets me).  I'm not going to try
to be a critic, but will give praise where praise is due -- and there
are lots of amazingly good jazz musicians and bands in the DC area.

--
Henry Stinson, BSECE, Website Developer and Software Engineer (Visual Basic)
Vocalist, Jazz Harmonica, Jazz Whistling and "Mouth Trumpet".