[Dixielandjazz] Conservatives & Liberals - The truth

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 22:19:53 -0400

Charlie Hooks posted a long bit about a discussion he and I have been
having off line. He put it on list claiming that I had put part of it on
list first. It has nothing to to with Dixieland.

A check of my sent file indicates it was sent to him alone, off list.
The most recent DJML Digest (which is the form I get) does not contain a
post from me on list concerning the topic, but does contain Charlie's
answer. So I am mystified.

If my answer shows up on list, please forgive me for that transgression.
How it got there is one of the great cyber mysteries.

If Charlie erred thinking it was on list when it was not, then please
forgive him for putting it on list.

If anyone on the DJML would like to get into this discussion with us,
please feel free to write us and we will include you. As you may guess
from what he posted, the discussion is about Liberals, Conservatives,
Truth, Relative Truth, Pro Choice, Pro Life the death penalty and a host
of other cerebral exercises.

We're having a lot of fun with it so if you like, join in. OFF LIST OF
COURSE.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

PS. Are list mates having as much fun with the Beebe and Barbone show as
Beebe and Barbone are?