[Dixielandjazz] Jazz news and Personal (non-jazz) news

James Kashishian kash@ran.es
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:41:02 +0200

Mike wrote:

And if this list wan't freewheeling, would I be able to say that one of
my favorite, and famous, cornet players actually called me a "dick head"
in digital public?  This is a "fan" memory I'll cherish for many years
to come.  Please don't take away the possibility of it happening again.

Mike, you're a dick-head!  There, it happened again, &  you now have it
from a famous (in Madrid) trombone player.  I can prepare this note for
everyday emission, if it will "make your day" for you.     :>

Jim