[Dixielandjazz] Jazz news and Personal (non-jazz) news

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:05:25 -0700

Two lists, each with a different dixieland purpose?  No.  Absolutely
not.

#1: The Venerable Peter would not have approved.
#2: This is a  v-e-r-y  l--o--w--v--o--l--u---m----e  list.  Trust me.

Could we all simply be ourselves, and delete the hell out of each other,
like we're supposed to?  Hmmmmm?

And if this list wan't freewheeling, would I be able to say that one of
my favorite, and famous, cornet players actually called me a "dick head"
in digital public?  This is a "fan" memory I'll cherish for many years
to come.  Please don't take away the possibility of it happening again.

Jazzishly sarcastic,
--
Etc,

M J "Mike" Logsdon