[Dixielandjazz] I am leaving on tour see you all in August.

AmbassCult@aol.com AmbassCult@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:41:25 EDT

--part1_5b.29fe8e72.2a4e5c35_boundary

Hi Folks:

I am leaving on tour Sunday morning and will be gone until about August 10.

I am trying to unsubscribe before I leave to free up my business email
account so I can deal only with the tour issues there and business stuff.

 I will re-subscribe when I get home from touring.

Anyone wishing to keep in contact or reach me please use my personal email
address until I when I get home, I will try to post from the road if it gets
transferred.

My personal address is Tcashwigg@aol.com

Thanks and don't ya'll fight too much while I am gone>

I will try to log on and check in a couple times a week and send some
messages and war stories of the road, if I can't get them posted I will send
them thru an intermediary

--part1_5b.29fe8e72.2a4e5c35_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi Folks:
<BR>
<BR>I am leaving on tour Sunday morning and will be gone until about August 10.
<BR>
<BR>I am trying to unsubscribe before I leave to free up my business email account so I can deal only with the tour issues there and business stuff.
<BR>
<BR> I will re-subscribe when I get home from touring.
<BR>
<BR>Anyone wishing to keep in contact or reach me please use my personal email address until I when I get home, I will try to post from the road if it gets transferred.
<BR>
<BR>My personal address is<B> Tcashwigg@aol.com
<BR>
<BR></B>Thanks and don't ya'll fight too much while I am gone&gt;
<BR>
<BR>I will try to log on and check in a couple times a week and send some messages and war stories of the road, if I can't get them posted I will send them thru an intermediary</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5b.29fe8e72.2a4e5c35_boundary--