[Dixielandjazz] Jazz news and Personal (non-jazz) news

Joseph R./ Jimmie A. Harris jjharris@digitalpassage.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:24:30 -0500

Is there someway that there could be two separate lists.
One strictly for the sharing of Jazz information and news
and another list for personal comments that people wish
to share among the jazz list members?  Since I do not
maintain a website I have no idea how much work there
would be into making this possible but it seems like it would
solve some of the inconveniences.  Some members just do
not have time to share in personal conversations even though
the might like to.  Could it be run like a chat room with just
typed messages?  Give me time to move away from this
computer before the yelling begins......Just an idea.

Joseph Robert Harris
jjharris@digitalpassage.com

---