[Dixielandjazz] This crap

thompson thompson" <rebecca.e.thompson@verizon.net
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:00:08 -0000

It was only a few weeks ago when EVERYONE seem to be complaining that the
REPLY TO was sending their messages to DJML and not the person who posted
the message.  Now that has been fixed and MANY are complaining with the way
it is now.

Seems NOTHING will please everyone.

Just hit "reply all" and delete out all but DJML if that is where you want
your message sent.

Rebecca