[Dixielandjazz] This crap

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:24:50 -0500

"This crap, as I posted last week, is what happens when you post
using ANY addressees other than DJML. Don't have more than one
address in the TO: field, don't use CC: or BCC: because the
message won't post and you'll get a love note from the moderator."

Well, Paul, looks like several of us weren't attending if you intended to
include the "reply" command as a no-no.  I now understand that "reply" is
now useless since the soft ware reads the message as "too many recipients."

Ok. I'll cut and paste instead of highlight and "reply"; but I have to
admit, I agree with Henry about the crappiness of the situation.

cordially,
Charlie