[Dixielandjazz] [Fwd: Your message to Dixielandjazz awaits mo derator approval]

Edgerton, Paul A paul.edgerton@eds.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:35:23 -0500

Henry wrote:
> What is this crap?

This crap, as I posted last week, is what happens when you post
using ANY addressees other than DJML. Don't have more than one
address in the TO: field, don't use CC: or BCC: because the
message won't post and you'll get a love note from the moderator.

The "moderator" in this case is just the list management software.

So by now, you should all know the rules:
o Plain text only, with line breaks.
o No attachments, no HTML.
o Only give the address "dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com"
o No CC: or BCC: addresses

There is no enforcement of this policy, except that you look like
you haven't been paying attention.

  - Paul Edgerton