[Dixielandjazz] The July Issue of HotNotes, the Monterey Hot Jazz Society newsletter is available online

John Jamieson jamie@surfnetusa.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:41:43 -0700

The July Issue of HotNotes, the Monterey Hot Jazz Society newsletter is
available online at http://www.surfnetusa.com/jamie/hotnotes/30-07/

In this issue
    Bio on "The Bye Bye Blues Boys", our July 14th guest band
    John Chalmers looks at his 13th consecutive Sacramento Jubilee in the
article "SOME GOOD NEWS, SOME BAD NEWS"
    Hot Jazz Trail Guide covering July and August
   April DeShields in her article "My Kind of Music", shares her Sacramento
Jubilee experience
   An article on "Animal Dances of the early 1900's"

---