[Dixielandjazz] Re: Audience Put downs total misinterpretation again:

Nancy Giffin nancyink@ulink.net
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:50:17 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3107623817_458098_MIME_Part

From: AmbassCult@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:25:16 EDT
To: dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Audience Put downs total misinterpretation again:

Please refer to my reply to Jazz Jerry's post about insulting the punters.
Frankly I would be insulted if anyone called me, or refered to me, as a
punter.

This was supposed to be a humorous thread.

--MS_Mac_OE_3107623817_458098_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Audience Put downs total misinterpretation again:</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<B>From: </B>AmbassCult@aol.com<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:25:16 EDT<BR>
<B>To: </B>dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>[Dixielandjazz] Audience Put downs total misinterpretation =
again:<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Please refer to my reply to Jazz Jerry's post about insultin=
g the punters. Frankly I would be insulted if anyone called me, or refered t=
o me, as a punter. <BR>
<BR>
This was supposed to be a humorous thread.</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3107623817_458098_MIME_Part--