[Dixielandjazz] Audience Put downs total misinterpretation again:

AmbassCult@aol.com AmbassCult@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:25:16 EDT

--part1_188.99e4db4.2a46999c_boundary

I'm with Jerry on this issue. We all get irritated by the posterior
orifaces of the world who wanna mess with us, but especially since you
can't determine peoples' intent, I'd go so far as to say that putting down
the customers is downright unprofessional. If for no other reason than one
never knows who is listening.

--Sheik

Please refer to my reply to Jazz Jerry's post about insulting the punters,
frankly I would be insulted if anyone called me,  or refered to me as a
punter.

Secondly:  a friendly warning to all members who feel the same way:

What ever you do DON'T  EVER ATTEND A DON RICKELS SHOW. you will certainly
have extreem nausea and probably never ever laugh at anything again in your
life, especially if you sit up front and he decided to pick on you.

Politically correct he is not, but funny and even sometimes obnoxiously funny
but funny nevertheless whether or not you like him.  I believe Monty Python
and Benny Hill were the British versions of his style of comedy.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

--part1_188.99e4db4.2a46999c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>
<BR>I'm with Jerry on this issue. We all get irritated by the posterior
<BR>orifaces of the world who wanna mess with us, but especially since you
<BR>can't determine peoples' intent, I'd go so far as to say that putting down
<BR>the customers is downright unprofessional. If for no other reason than one
<BR>never knows who is listening.
<BR>
<BR>--Sheik
<BR>
<BR>Please refer to my reply to Jazz Jerry's post about insulting the punters, frankly I would be insulted if anyone called me, &nbsp;or refered to me as a &nbsp;punter.
<BR>
<BR>Secondly: &nbsp;a friendly warning to all members who feel the same way:
<BR>
<BR>What ever you do DON'T &nbsp;EVER ATTEND A DON RICKELS SHOW. you will certainly have extreem nausea and probably never ever laugh at anything again in your life, especially if you sit up front and he decided to pick on you.
<BR>
<BR>Politically correct he is not, but funny and even sometimes obnoxiously funny but funny nevertheless whether or not you like him. &nbsp;I believe Monty Python and Benny Hill were the British versions of his style of comedy.
<BR>
<BR>Cheers,
<BR>
<BR>Tom Wiggins</FONT></HTML>