[Dixielandjazz] FW: nice newsletter

Tito Martino tmartino@terra.com.br
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:53:42 -0300

I sent this post two times private to our listmate Brian Towers, but
they returned as:

 =20
<briantowers@email.msn.com>: connect to
smtp-gw-4.msn.com[207.46.181.13]:
    server dropped connection

-----Original Message-----
From: Tito Martino [mailto:tmartino@terra.com.br]=20
Sent: segunda-feira, 17 de junho de 2002 08:10
To: 'briantowers'; 'briantowers@email.msn.com'
Subject: FW: nice newsletter=20

Hi Brian,=20

Happy to see your nice newsletter, and honored of being chosen to
collaborate anonymously to it with the ODE TO THE REAL JAZZ,
the poem that I found, reformulated and posted to DJML as an answer to
Steve Barbone=B4s question =93What was made of Jazz? What was made of
truth?=94.

Probably you recognized Sonnet 8 from the Bard, but it=92s a pity you
didn=92t gave any credit to my =93few modifications=94, exactly those
 who changed the sonnet to an Ode to Jazz.

Heck, the world is like that.

Keep swinging, and especially have a nice Jazz Cruise (an old dream of
mine).

Tito Martino
Clarinet, alto & sop. Sax
Tito Martino Jazz Band=20