[Dixielandjazz] Personal to Sandy Gumpert

Bill Horton horton4jaz@earthlink.net
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:48:35 -0700

For some reason you asked for automatic notification of receipt of the nice
compliment you sent.  I'm having problems with e-mail (for some reason
neither "reply" or "reply all" work), so the notification got stalled in my
outbox from here to eternity or until I delete it, whichever comes first.
compounding that problem, I don't have Don's address, so I have to send this
out to the whole world (or at least to the whole DJML)
Anyway, I received your message,  and thanks.  ....And shame on all you
DJMLers who are reading Sandy's mail!!!

Bill Horton
www.PismoJazz.org