[Dixielandjazz] Washboard Festival

Robert Ringwald ringwald@calweb.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:30:54 -0700

I'll be playing the 2nd Annual International Washboard Festival in Logan,
OH, June 14,15,16.

I'll be with the Boondockers, our comedy/Jazz group, along with fellow
Listmates, Bill Gunter washboard & Art Terry washtub bass.  Also in the
group will be former Listmates Ralph Thompson banjo & Jim Maihack trombone.

We'll also have clarinetist Ron Deeter & trumpeter Gary Church with us.

We played the festival last year & we had a ball.

Also @ the Festival will be Big Mama Sue & Fast Eddie Erickson and the
Juggernaut Jug Band from Louisville, KY.

There will be several other bands there also.

Hope to see some listmates there.

For info on the festival, call (800) 343-7967.

It is a free town-wide Festival.

Bob
mr.wonderful@ringwald.com
Placerville, CA  USA