[Dixielandjazz] FW: remove from list

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:40:31 -0500

on 5/31/02 12:42 PM, BOB GRINSTEAD at hrgrin@jps.net wrote:

> Dear Mr. Hooks:  Please take me OFF of your mailing list for Dixieland.  Bob
> Grinstead

to which request I replied:

Dear Mr. Grimstead: You are not and have never been ON my "mailing list" for
Dixieland or for anything else.  I merely replied, thinking in good humor,
to one message that YOU sent to the list--one of about a zillion, it seems.

Suggest that if you stop sending messages that I have to delete, I'll stop
sending replies that you have to delete.  Wouldn't that just be swell, now?

cheers
Charlie

Query:

    Since I received no further requests from the unfortunate Mr. Grinstead,
am wondering whether the poor man ever got off the list, is now deceased, or
has become despondent and sits in silence.  Can anyone enlighten me?

charliehooks@earthlink.net