[Dixielandjazz] There'll be some changes made...

Art Terry dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:36:40 -0700

Hey Bob,
I expected to have a couple hundred emails on my dixieland mailing list
folder in hotmail but instead found only five. Three were posted on the
29th, (I had read and deleted all the rest that day before we left for LV.)
The other two were from you on June 4th.

Fortunately, I had your address and the former djml address on my folder
junk filter.  I saw that the mailing list email address had changed from
"lists" to "ml" as the first qualifier after the @. I must have missed the
note about the change.
If folks are using filters, that only accept the former mailing list
address, and they do not know about this change, they might be not getting
anything.