[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Clarinetists

Stan Brager dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 20:31:44 -0700

Benny;

I've got the complete Stan Hasselgard "Swedish Pastry" session (6 cuts
including 2 alternate takes) on CD. Do you want all of them or just
"Swedish Pastry"?

Send me your address or, if you wish, I can copy them to either MP3 or .WAV
files and email them. This would work out if you have a broadband
connection. Alternatively, if you have a friend with a broadband
connection, I can email them to your friend.

What's your pleasure?

I regret that I don't have BG's "Hora Staccato".

Stan
Stan Brager
Trombonist-in-Training