[Dixielandjazz] There'll be some changes made...

Robert Ringwald dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:25:14 -0700

Jim & other members of DJML,

No, DJML is not moderated.  There are a few glitches which will take some
time to work out.  However, I think that in the long run, this List program
will work much better.  The other one was a constant headache with people
getting dropped & put on vacation mode constantly.

Be aware that, while the list is not at present moderated, it could be, or
individual members could be placed on a moderated format if they continue to
post off-topic subjects.  This is a Dixieland & related subjects list.

Jim, this comment is not directed at you but since I am using the reply
command, it will go to all members.

Been very busy with the Sac Jazz Jubilee & then the Las Vegas Festival.

Will be in Logan OH in a week & 1/2.  Hope to see some DJML members there
for the 2nd annual International Washboard Festival.  I'll be there with the
Boondockers & list members Bill Gunter, Ralph Thompson & Art Terry.

Last year was a blast so I'm sure this year will be even better.

Best to all.

Bob AKA mr.wonderful@ringwald.com
See: http://www.theboondockers.com