[Dixielandjazz] There'll be some changes made...

James Kashishian dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:44:19 +0200

Was all this stuff about changes?  The only thing I see that is
different is that when you click on REPLY it replies to the list instead
of the person.....therefore, one COULD get into trouble, hee, hee!

Actually, that's the way it used to be a few years ago.  Then, it
changed so you replied to the person.  I actually prefer To The List as
that is where I make most of my comments.  I'm not really a very private
person, I guess!

What's this about a moderator?  Is there one?  What does he/she/it do?

Jim