[Dixielandjazz] Lawd You Made the Night Too Long

David W. Littlefield dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:48:11 -0400

Hi Mike. I got a Jeep in December, so now that I have reliable wheels, I
can make Conn. and Logan, and am planning on them, depending on gigs. (I
drove a VW bus for literally 30s years; it's great now to have power, heat
in winter, amenities like that...)

Can we share a room at both of those?

I got the Guilford flyer, and don't find any of my favorite bands, or any
I've been wanting to see, listed.

For me, Moodus was ideal as long as they put us up at Our Father's Place,
because the location in the "sticks" was a wonderful change from DC, and
the Retreat was comfortable, also in the sticks, but close in to the
festival grounds, so I could come and go as I pleased. Getting up there
Thursday gave me a real mini-vacation.
Somehow, Guilford doesn't seem to be as inviting...

How's Peter doing these days?

Cheers!
--Sheik