[Dixielandjazz] New DJML format

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 00:13:48 EDT

--part1_d8.189b3fb1.2a2c46fc_boundary

I agree with Bill Horton here folks, the other list was working fine as it
was, if it ain't broke don't fix it, some of us have a lot more important
things to do than sit around all day trying to figure out some new
programming genius' new system.

I for one am tired of upgrading my software every four to six months just to
keep up with the Jones, Heck I already have a file cabinet full of software
that does not work with the upgrades that I just HAD to have, I say
Balderdash and poppycock, this is the most expensive typewriter I have ever
owned, not to mention expensive solitaire game.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

--part1_d8.189b3fb1.2a2c46fc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I agree with Bill Horton here folks, the other list was working fine as it was, if it ain't broke don't fix it, some of us have a lot more important things to do than sit around all day trying to figure out some new programming genius' new system.
<BR>
<BR>I for one am tired of upgrading my software every four to six months just to keep up with the Jones, Heck I already have a file cabinet full of software that does not work with the upgrades that I just HAD to have, I say Balderdash and poppycock, this is the most expensive typewriter I have ever owned, not to mention expensive solitaire game.
<BR>
<BR>Cheers,
<BR>
<BR>Tom Wiggins</FONT></HTML>