[Dixielandjazz] GETTING OFF LILSTS

Charlie Hooks dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 20:23:08 -0500

on 6/2/02 5:32 PM, Henry B. Stinson at HenryStinson@earthlink.net wrote:

>> --- and -----
>>> HEY BOB?  Believe me: we are just as tired of your deluge of crap as you
>> of ours.  Wish you all the luck in unsubscribing!

> We don't need to be mean and disrespectful of each other.

    Well now, Henry, you are surely right about that.  And if the doofus
(someone else's term, not mine) hadn't begun the names by referring to our
most illustrious and sainted list as CRAP (his word, not mine), then I
wouldn't have thrown his "crap" back at him.

    But you are correct: his having been mean and disrespectful does not
justify my being so.  You may properly spank my hands.

cordially,
charliehooks@earthlink.net