[Dixielandjazz] chops

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 20:06:52 EDT

--part1_12b.12204e23.2a2c0d1c_boundary

Jim,
I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune.  I could make many a comic remark
about sliding into a stool, but I'll resist in view of the obvious
self-inflicted, albeit unintentionally, pain.  One piece of advice from a
fellow but more aged bone-man -- health first, then the gig.
Best regards and get well soon,
Pat

--part1_12b.12204e23.2a2c0d1c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Jim,<BR>
I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune.&nbsp; I could make many a comic remark about sliding into a stool, but I'll resist in view of the obvious self-inflicted, albeit unintentionally, pain.&nbsp; One piece of advice from a fellow but more aged bone-man -- health first, then the gig.<BR>
Best regards and get well soon,<BR>
Pat</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12b.12204e23.2a2c0d1c_boundary--