[Dixielandjazz] Sorry

CAROL EMERICH dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:11:43 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C2098F.66E5BA60

Tom, normally I would agree with you, I get a little miffed when someone =
starts picking on the little things.  But in the case of Ron, he often =
sends me things to look over to find mistakes before he posts them on =
the jazzadvocate website or sends a mailing to members.  And I have done =
the same, send him something I've written for the website to find those =
little mistakes I missed.  That's why it was just "automatic" to send =
him a "correction".  In the case of the messages to this list, who cares =
if a word is misspelled?  These notes aren't being submitted to anyone =
for publication, so mistakes are no big deal.   As a matter of fact, =
sometimes mistakes add a little something extra to a post.  This is off =
topic, better end it.  I don't want to get in trouble twice in one day.
CE

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C2098F.66E5BA60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Tom, normally I would agree with you, I get a little miffed when =
someone=20
starts picking on the little things.&nbsp; But in the case of Ron, he =
often=20
sends me things to look over to find mistakes before he posts them on =
the=20
jazzadvocate website or sends a mailing to members.&nbsp; And I have =
done the=20
same, send him something I've written for the website to find those =
little=20
mistakes I missed.&nbsp; That's why it was just "automatic" to send him =
a=20
"correction".&nbsp; In the case of the messages to this list, who cares =
if a=20
word is misspelled?&nbsp; These notes aren't being submitted to anyone =
for=20
publication, so mistakes are no big deal.&nbsp;&nbsp; As a matter of =
fact,=20
sometimes mistakes add a little something extra to a post.&nbsp; This is =
off=20
topic, better end it.&nbsp; I don't want to get in trouble twice in one=20
day.</DIV>
<DIV>CE</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C2098F.66E5BA60--