[Dixielandjazz] Sorry

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 15:23:24 EDT

--part1_1a5.31f173a.2a2a792c_boundary

WELL!!! Carole

Shame Shame Shame Be upon thee for such a transggretion, and I hope the
trombone player's spit valve malfunctions all over your new party dress, (tee
hee.)

picky picky picky about the spell checker too, in some parts of the country
folks spell many words differently, such as Ron Gable did in his post to the
list.

Your, you're, youse, ya'll, and even urine  as opposed to mines when
discussing our differences as in yours and mine.   Chuckle chuckle,  Now that
should get the list buzzing.

Entertainingly Urine

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band

Jazz content   Jazz is also spelled two ways  Jazz & Jass depending upon
where you learn't it or learned it.

--part1_1a5.31f173a.2a2a792c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>WELL!!! Carole
<BR>
<BR>Shame Shame Shame Be upon thee for such a transggretion, and I hope the trombone player's spit valve malfunctions all over your new party dress, (tee hee.)
<BR>
<BR>picky picky picky about the spell checker too, in some parts of the country folks spell many words differently, such as Ron Gable did in his post to the list.
<BR>
<BR>Your, you're, youse, ya'll, and even urine &nbsp;as opposed to mines when discussing our differences as in yours and mine. &nbsp;&nbsp;Chuckle chuckle, &nbsp;Now that should get the list buzzing.
<BR>
<BR>Entertainingly Urine
<BR>
<BR>Tom Wiggins
<BR>Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band
<BR>
<BR>Jazz content &nbsp;&nbsp;Jazz is also spelled two ways &nbsp;Jazz &amp; Jass depending upon where you learn't it or learned it.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a5.31f173a.2a2a792c_boundary--