[Dixielandjazz] Brian Shanley

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 01:09:03 EDT

Bob Romans posted earlier that Brian Shanely has passed away.  This was a
great shock to me as I didn't know that he had been sick.  I called his wife
Rose-Marie tonight and she said that he died on Tuesday of heart failure from
cancer complications.  They lived in Lodi California.  She asked me how I
heard about it as I am in the Chicago area. I told her about the DJML list
and that Bob Romans has posted it.

their phone number is 209-369-4943

1818 Lake St.
Lodi, CA 95240

Bob posted information on the two services, one Sunday and one Monday.

I Just called some old friends of Brians; Doggie Berg, Doc Dehaven and Bobby
Lewis. None of them knew about this.