[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet Materials
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:05:35 -0700
>From recent posts, there seems to be general agreement that there is no
difference in the tone produced by clarinets of different body
materials--wood, metal, plastic, even cement!
Do you suppose there is, literally, a "licorice stick"?
P.S.- For the guy who repeatedly posts that he wants OFF THIS LIST!!!! here
are easy-to-follow instructions:
1) Find the heavy electric cord on the back of the computer.
2) Follow it until it reaches the electric receptical in the wall.
3) Give the cord a forceful yank.
If this does not accomplish removal from the list, here is a backup method:
1) Procure a 12 pound sledgehammer.
2) Locate the G and H keys on your keyboard.
3) Lift the sledge high over your head.
4) Bring the sledge down, rapidly and forcefully, to strike the G and H
Of course there is yet another method: clicking on Message in the top bar
and then clicking on Block sender.