[Dixielandjazz] Re: reality/truth

Len Nielsen lennielsen@telus.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:10:34 -0700

Don Hale writes < We live in the Milky Way Galaxy >

What a great Dixieland Jazz festival circuit that would make. I think it
is even further away than Australia. :) We could get into our inter
galaxy motor homes and never hit the same festival twice.

I think Bill Gunter is worried about how many good washboard players
there could be out there in competition with him.

I can just imagine how many Galaxy Hot Sevens or Stellar Black Dogs we
could see/hear in our lifetimes. Wouldn't that be at treat!

If only imagination was reality. Yes, I know, "be careful what you wish
for".

Len Nielsen
Victoria, Canada