[Dixielandjazz] Is You IS or Is You AIN'T

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:44:55 -0400

Bill Gunter wrote after eating haggis (smells bad tastes good?)

Hello fellow whatevers,

Beebe done writ:

>There is increasing evidence from researchers at the Monroe Institute
>that
>there is plenty of life out there but most of it is on a different
>vibrational or dimensional plane and therefore invisible to us

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute . . . You're telling us that
we
know there is plenty of life out there but it's just that we have no way
of
detecting it . . . come on!

List mates / Jim / Bill

Thats cause they're on the other list, not the DJML. If a DJML list mate
is confused by these posts, you are not alone. You just gotta have
'Faith' that another plane (list) exists and that's where these posts
belong. ;-)

Cheers,
Steve Barbone