[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: "There ain't no place to pee on Mardi Gras day"

Dan Augustine ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:29:05 -0500

>From: "David W. Littlefield" <dwlit@cpcug.org>
>Subject: [Dixielandjazz] "There ain't no place to pee on Mardi Gras day"
>Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:13:23 -0400
>
>I've had a request for the following tune:
>
>"There ain't no place to pee on Mardi Gras day"
>
>It's not in Anderson. I searched the database under "*pee*", also "*Mardi
>Gras*". Only 3 Mardi Gras tunes.
Sheik--
    I did a Google search on "no place to pee" (WITH the quotation-marks) and got (amazingly enough) 77 hits, including recordings of that song and a website with instructions for females on how to pee standing up.  Didn't find any lyrics or downloadable version of the song, but i only checked the first page of hits. The study of dixieland is full of surprises.
    What's the URL of the Anderson site?  I used to have it, but must have lost it.  Thanks.

Dan
--
** Dan Augustine - ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu             **