[Dixielandjazz] "There ain't no place to pee on Mardi Gras day"

David W. Littlefield dwlit@cpcug.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:13:23 -0400

I've had a request for the following tune:

"There ain't no place to pee on Mardi Gras day"

It's not in Anderson. I searched the database under "*pee*", also "*Mardi
Gras*".
Only 3 Mardi Gras tunes.

I take this opportunity to remind/inform listers that the Anderson Index
database
is available for the asking to anyone who can use databases. It is in .dbf
format, which can be imported into ACCESS and EXCEL, other database and
spreadsheet programs.
Fields are Title, Composer, Lyricist, Date, Page in Anderson. ca. 8000
tunes listed, so it's a handy reference tool.

I also have database catalogs of my 1800 CDs, 400 cassettes. For info, see
my website

http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit

which has a page describing them. There's an album database, and a bunch of
track databases. You can't download 'em, just ask me for the ones you want.
I'll need to update the Albums and Revivals catalogs with the 16 CDs and 2
Cassettes I bought at the Great Conn. Jazz Fest. I eMail 'em as .zip files.

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Sound Clips, public performances)
eMail: dwlit@cpcug.org