[Dixielandjazz] Re: Personal For Dan Augustine

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald@calweb.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:07:04 -0700

Dan,

For some reason, when I send an email to you privately, it bounces.  Or at
least, I get a notification that says so.

I have addressed this to both DJML & your address.  Thus, you should get 2
copies.

If you only get 1 copy from DJML & none direct from me, please contact your
ISP and ask them to check into why my email from ringwald@calweb.com
bounces.

Hope we can get to the bottom of this.

Bob