[Dixielandjazz] RE: Dixielandjazz digest, Vol 1 #122 - 24 msgs

Tito Martino tmartino@terra.com.br
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:38:35 -0300

Hi Ivor !

<Last night we =3D were asked about 'Strutting with some Barbecue' and =
the
<whole audience =3D were in hysterics at our attempts to explain the
<derivation when we were =3D mainly guessing, and then translating in to
<Portuguese. Help.. what is =3D the definitive answer.

Me too , always I get in trouble here in Brasil translating to =
Portugu=EAs
some titles!

For Strutting with some Barbecue, I use to say: Dan=E7ando com uma
Gostosa! =20

If circumstances requires to say it more educately, you can explain:

Dan=E7ando como um Per=FA com uma jovem muito Atraente! =20

Hope it helps!

Tito