[Dixielandjazz] Turks Head Music Festival

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:09:25 -0400

Hi Henry:

Point is that it should be in Everycitytownstate in the USA, and perhaps the
world.. Where it occurred is unimportant, but by now most folks on the list
know where I live. However here is the info. City was mentioned in the article
(first 2 words) . State is Pennsylvania.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
clarinet / leader Barbone Street Jazz Band  PA - USA
clarinet Tex Wyndham's Red Lion Jazz Band DE - USA
clarinet  freelance- all jazz styles - PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY USA
http://home.earthlink.net/~barbonestreet/