[Dixielandjazz] Great gigs - was electric contrabass

bert barr uljb@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:14:05 -0700 (PDT)

Uptown Lowdown Jazz Band of Seattle just played a very
classy gig in Jackson Hole,WY. We performed a concert
Sat evening and a Sunday Morning Gospel set. Great pay
and great accomidations.

Bert Barr
--- Stephen Barbone <barbonestreet@earthlink.net>