[Dixielandjazz] Mississippi Rag Poll

LeslieMRag@aol.com LeslieMRag@aol.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:27:14 EDT

--part1_ab.1f4f1577.2a6da882_boundary

Hi, Everyone:

If you haven't already voted in The Mississippi Rag's new online poll
(www.mississippirag.com, click on "RAG online poll"), please do so. The new
poll ("Tickling the Ivories") deals with piano styles. Results of our last
poll ("What's on Your Turntable?") in order of preference were New Orleans
Jazz (36),Dixieland/trad jazz (26), Ragtime (15), Mainstream (12), Hot Dance
Bands (7), West Coast (Watters-Murphy)(6), Swing Ensembles (6), Big Bands
(4), Chicago/Nicksieland Jazz (3) for a total of 115 voting. Knowing what you
like helps us decide content for our web site and for our paper. Plus, it's
fun! Thanks!

Leslie Johnson
editor@mississippirag.com OR
lesliemrag@aol.com

--part1_ab.1f4f1577.2a6da882_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi, Everyone:
<BR>
<BR>If you haven't already voted in The Mississippi Rag's new online poll (www.mississippirag.com, click on "RAG online poll"), please do so. The new poll ("Tickling the Ivories") deals with piano styles. Results of our last poll ("What's on Your Turntable?") in order of preference were New Orleans Jazz (36),Dixieland/trad jazz (26), Ragtime (15), Mainstream (12), Hot Dance Bands (7), West Coast (Watters-Murphy)(6), Swing Ensembles (6), Big Bands (4), Chicago/Nicksieland Jazz (3) for a total of 115 voting. Knowing what you like helps us decide content for our web site and for our paper. Plus, it's fun! Thanks!
<BR>
<BR>Leslie Johnson
<BR>editor@mississippirag.com OR
<BR>lesliemrag@aol.com</FONT></HTML>