[Dixielandjazz] Answer to the Million Dollar Question

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:45:23 +0000

Listmates,

It has been observed:

>People LISTEN more with their eyes than they do their ears.

After thinking about that for a bit it occurred to me that I've noticed a
funny phenomenon. Why is it that when the band starts playing a really hot
chorus people get up to take pictures of them?

I've seen it enough times to know it's not just a coincidence. It's as if
the chorus that's cooking says to people "Hey, you need to get a shot of
this!"

But when the picture comes back from the developer nobody ever looks at it a
says, "Wow, what a hot chorus this band is playing!"

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Enquiring Minds Want To Know" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com