[Dixielandjazz] Jim BB & Chicago Clarinetists

BillSargentDrums@aol.com BillSargentDrums@aol.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:23:25 EDT

--part1_163.10ca8b77.2a66f3fd_boundary

Jim, and anyone else who may have info,

I am in urgent need of a clarinetist for a gig coming up day after tomorrow
in Milwaukee.

I lost Kim Cusak's number in the shuffle of his moves some time back . . .
and could also use any other numbers of real good trad players in the area.

Also, if I don't get the return of calls I placed earlier today, I may need
numbers for any good banjo players for this specific gig.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Bill Sargent
414-777-0100
cell 414-305-6955
BillSargent.com

--part1_163.10ca8b77.2a66f3fd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Jim, and anyone else who may have info,<BR>
<BR>
I am in urgent need of a clarinetist for a gig coming up day after tomorrow in Milwaukee.<BR>
<BR>
I lost Kim Cusak's number in the shuffle of his moves some time back . . . and could also use any other numbers of real good trad players in the area.<BR>
<BR>
Also, if I don't get the return of calls I placed earlier today, I may need numbers for any good banjo players for this specific gig.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance for any help!<BR>
Bill Sargent<BR>
414-777-0100<BR>
cell 414-305-6955<BR>
BillSargent.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_163.10ca8b77.2a66f3fd_boundary--