Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Disappointing Million Dolar Answers

Jane Lynch janie51@socal.rr.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:42:17 -0700

Gordon writes:  "Not to rag on anyone or beat a dead horse, but I was
disappointed with the responses to this thread..... I had expected some
really serious thoughts and ideas to be exchanged between band leaders,
musicians, and ordinary listeners. Conclusion... no one is interested in
analyzing this... no one cares.... no one can figure it out.."

OK, Gordon, so what is YOUR take on this?  What do you perceive as the
definitive answer to the question?  Perhaps there is NO specific answer, but
a combination of all of the variables tossed into the pot by all.

Jane Lynch
janie51@socal.rr.com