[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Dress

Dottie Lawless 1lawless@gte.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:58:50 +0000

I have photos of Louis Armstrong & his band from the mid-sixties, taken
at "Dixieland At Disneyland".  There is one on the wall in the basement,
and I just went downstairs to double-check.  The photo (black & white,
Ed rarely used color) on display shows Louis in a light suit, with the
band in dark suits, and ALL wearing bow ties.

Dottie Lawless